Assembly will contain Namespaces, Classes, Data types it’s a small unit of code for deployment. Assembly defines the name of the .dll file.
Namespace is used in order to avoid conflict of user defined classes
1) it is a Collection of names wherein each name is Unique.
2) They form the logical boundary for a Group of classes.
3) Namespace must be specified in Project-Properties.
1) It is an Output Unit.
2) It is a unit of Deployment & a unit of versioning.
3) Assemblies contain MSIL code.
4) Assemblies are Self-Describing. [e.g. metadata,manifest]
5)An assembly is the primary building block of a .NET Framework application.
6) It is a collection of functionality that is built, versioned, and deployed as a single implementation unit (as one or more files).
7) All managed types and resources are marked either as accessible only within their implementation unit, or by code outside that unit.